Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Students only have their spot secured after having filled in our registration form and completed the full payment of the course.
- Payments have to occur before the start of the class.
- We accept payments via our Website (with credit car or paypal), bank transfer, and cash.
- Purchased classes are not refundable.
- All purchase of classes, series, or workshops is individualised. Classes, series, or workshops cannot be transferred to or shared with another person.
- All purchase of classes is bound to the denoted date or trimester. Transferring class payments to another series or session is not possible.
- Missed classes are of the responsibility of the student. Within a subscription they may, however, be caught up in the same or a lower level within the same trimester.
- KikiZomba reserves the right to cancel a course in the case of insufficient enrolments or unavailability of the teacher.
- KikiZomba reserves the right to change the class schedule.
- Photos and Video may be taken during our events and may be used by KikiZomba for promotional purposes, including, but not limited to social media, website, flyers. These photos and videos are the sole intellectual property of KikiZomba.
- KikiZomba is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). You can read more about this here.
- Participating in dance classes is at the risk of the student. Consult a physician to be sure to be in good health. Instructors and organisors cannot be held responsible for accidents or injuries incurring during our events.
- KikiZomba cannot be held responsible for students’ properties that are lost, damaged, or stolen. All items brought to our venue are brought at the owners’ risk.
- Any damages to our venues have to be paid for by the party causing the damage.
- In order to ensure the health and safety of all of our students, please make sure you have read, understood, and accepted the guidelines of our venues and our school.
Kizomba is a beautiful couple dance, originating in Angola. Often described as African Tango, it developed from the Angolan dance Semba in the 80’s and 90’s before starting to spread over the Portuguese speaking countries …
Sounds we like
Let’s keep in touch
What about following us on social networks? This way, you can easily get the latest news about our activities and the best deals available. See you there…